Friday, June 1, 2012

Scripture and the Trinity: The Biblical Roots of the Dogma (Podcast for Trinity Sunday 2012)


This Sunday is one of my favorite feasts of the year: Trinity Sunday. Here I go through Thomas Aquinas' exegetical arguments for the Trinity in his Summa Contra Gentiles. I'd appreciate your comments and feedback!

Listen on iTunes or click the link below. Look for more information on this podcast over at the corresponding post at TheSacredPage.com 

Feel free to leave your comments below.





Scripture and the Trinity: The Biblical Roots of the Dogma (Podcast for Trinity Sunday 2012)(Right click to download)

As always, I'd like to express my gratitude to Saint Joseph's Communications, who generously support this podcast. They are also offering our listeners a free copy of the first CD from Scott Hahn's audio set "Justification: Becoming a Child of God". Call 1-800-526-2151. (And don't forget to thank them for supporting the show!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment